1. Using high-quality dual-panel design,with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
2. The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO.
3. TTL output valid signal is low. ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
4. Analog output voltage with the higher concentration of higher voltage.
5. There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
6. Has a long life and reliable stability
7. Rapid response and recovery characteristic
8. Input voltage : DC5V Power consumption ( current ): 150mA
9. DO output : TTL digital 0 and 1 ( 0.1 and 5V)
10. AO output :0.1-0 .3 V ( relative to pollution ) , the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V